Tender and juicy with just the right amount of sweet and spice, these make great sandwiches or entre.
Step 1: Make the Sauce
Mix 1 CUP of BrewBQ and 1 CUP Dr. Pepper together and simmer in a saucepan for 5-10 minutes (or microwave for 30 seconds if you’re impatient)
Step 2: Make the Meal
- Rub all sides of a 2-3 pound pork roast with ¼ cup of BrewBQ Sauce Mix and put it in the slow cooker.
- Pour the sauce over the top of the roast and put on the 8 or 10 hour setting.
- At least twice per hour spoon the sauce over the top of the roast during cooking.
- Once the roast reaches 150 – 155 degrees internal temperature remove and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Shred the pork with forks (or “wolverine shredders” if you’re really cool) and serve as desired.